Omaha Hi Poker
Play Omaha Hi Poker at online Omaha Poker Rooms.
|Omaha Hi Poker - Play Omaha Hi Poker at reputable multi-player live Poker Rooms.|
Related Infomation : Omaha Hi-Lo Poker
Omaha Hi Poker|
Number of Players: 2 to 10
Omaha Hi Poker is similar to both Omaha Hi-Lo Poker and Texas Holdem Poker. Players must create the best five-card hand combination from a total of nine cards. The nine cards are made up of four pocket cards and five community cards. This results in stronger hand combinations.
The Player who finishes with the strongest poker hand wins the pot.
To play Omaha Hi Poker you must have enough chips to place a blind bet and a bet.
Omaha Poker plays as follows:
- The Players to the left of the Dealer begin the game by posting the blind
bets. The Player on the Dealer's left posts a small blind bet, and the Player on the Small
Blind's left posts a big blind bet.
The Dealer's position at the table changes after
every game. The dealer-button shows the Dealer's position at the table.
- Four pocket cards are dealt to each Player.
- In the first round, the Player to the Big Blind's left plays first and can
first round, betting is capped at one bet and three raises per Player.
- In the second round, three community cards are dealt. This is called the Flop. A round of betting follows and Players can
- In the third round, a fourth community card is dealt. This stage is called
the Turn. Another round of betting
- In the fourth round a fifth and final community card is dealt. This is
called the River Card. The final round of betting follows. The remaining Players then use two of their pocket cards and three of the community cards to create the best five-card high hand possible.
Winning hands must consist of two pocket cards and three
To improve your chances of winning, use the
- Watch out for the low cards. You are looking for a high hand only.
- As there are five community cards to choose from, Straights and Flushes are
© Copyright 2003 OmahaPoker.Co.UK. All rights reserved.